DATA COLLECTION AND USAGE
Kaizen Game Works does not currently collect or use any of your personal data.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
- You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information held about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict the use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as when data must be stored for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- You can object to (i) us processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
- Analytics – To help us understand and improve the experience for our users. Google Analytics is used for this purpose and we do not store or share any personal data, or link it to your purchase history.
HOW TO CONTACT US
For purposes of EU data protection law, Amy Crabtree is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org